|Location||Republic of Ireland|
|Published||about 2 months ago|
Staffline Recruitment are welcoming applications for a 2 x Project Managers
From Wexford to Louth and From Donegal to Cork
Purpose of the Role
Play a key role to deliver Retrofit projects in a professional accurate, timely, and profitable manner to homeowners. You will be responsible for the end-to-end project management of the design, survey, and full technical recommendations for specific projects. Where necessary liaising with suppliers and industry experts to deliver first class projects. In this role you will ensure that the project is designed for customers property as per the specifications in line with SR50, building regulations and SEAI regulations (by working with the office team and appointed managers and surveyors) and have the overall responsibility for coordinating all installations including being available to our contractors if they need advice or guidance during the install process, as well as weekly site visits. To review quality of work, timelines being adhered to and customer expectation being meet.
- Work with sales team to improve their understanding and help improve initial surveys and product knowledge.
- Define the workflow process and technology required and used for site surveys and identify the areas where we are currently deficient.
- Identify when a site visit is required and who is required to attend for project planning.
- Review all site surveys prior to equipment being ordered and sign off.
- Ensure that the correct information and pictorial guides are captured and available to our fitters.
- Work with and assist in training additional/new Survey staff and define the optimum process.
- Conduct and oversee surveys/site inspections where necessary to manage the onsite process and liaise with the customer.
- Define a process to manage customer issues in a timely manner. Consider how we can reduce customer queries through automated responses to the most common and easily dealt with problems.
- Evaluate needs and assist the sales team with product and installation process knowledge.
- Ability to Create and design solutions based on technical BERs completed.
- Understand and utilise our pricing matrix and ensure margins are maintained.
- Ensure new projects are budgeted correctly.
- Ensure new projects are specified correctly (materials and u-value).
- Creation of management reports to provide overview of progress on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Working with sales representatives to provide advice on solutions.
- Agree process for dealing with customer complaints.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure access to the most up to date innovation and technology.
- Contribute to customer educational when necessary.
- Conduct warranty inspections.
- Interact with suppliers to ensure warranty returns or upgrades are dealt with and the company is reimbursed at the agreed rate.
- Investigate any system & component failure/Root cause analysis.
- All paperwork and Grant applications reviewed and approved prior to work.
- Strong CRM skills required.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- After sales service.
- Excellent customer service and people person