Salary Neg DOE
An exciting position has arisen within our clients Project Management Department and we are seeking to recruit a Project Manager for their Dundalk site.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Understanding of basic electrical principles and power distribution
- To deliver Projects to specification, on time, on schedule, in line with the Company standards of Quality and Safety and to budget so as to maximize the profits of the Company
- To create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- To lead & drive a Project Team in terms of ownership, translating, managing & reporting all aspects of the project
- To identify necessary resources and assign individual responsibilities where appropriate
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with the client, colleagues and any other associated third party
- To manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects
- To review deliverables prepared by the team before passing to client
- To effectively apply the Company's methodology and enforce project standards
- To implement and manage project changes and interventions to required timescales & cost restrictions
- To control, monitor and manage assigned projects to include regular reporting against plans & where necessary intervening to ensure a timely delivery
- To ensure effective, timely & appropriate solutions are developed, communicated & implemented to fulfil the business requirement
- To ensure that project activities are coordinated with related projects & functional activities, so delays are avoided
- To minimize exposure and risk throughout the project
- To ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- To provide concise & accurate reports to the Head of Projects at monthly production meetings
- To return monthly applications & invoicing to the financial team on time.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic and conscientious with a high standard of attention to detail. They must be able to work accurately to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment, demonstrate flexibility and have an understanding of basic electrical principles; in return for which a competitive salary will be offered.