8 Months fixed term contract
- To project manage activity in line with the funding regulations and client policies and procedures through to completion.
- Provide reports to funders on criteria as set.
- To manage temporary project staff and ensure that such staff work towards successfully meeting project objectives and targets.
- To liaise with staff internally to secure commitment to projects from the outset to the completion.
- To liaise with funder and stakeholders to ensure that the client is meeting all expectations of such organisations.
- To recruit and engage external project benefactors and participants to ensure that objectives and targets are met.
- To work with Business Services colleagues to maximise the potential of participating businesses in such programmes.
- To ensure that management is kept informed at all times of project performance.
Hours of work: Monday to Thursday 8.45 am to 5.00 pm and Friday 8.45 am to 4.45 pm. Hours may vary to suit the requirements of the post from time to time.
- Hold a Degree or a Level 6 qualification.
- A minimum of 3 years working in a similar role.
- A minimum of 3 years staff management experience.
- Excellent project management experience.
- Budget management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to progress several tasks simultaneously and maintain timescales, including when working under pressure.
- Ability to quickly identify, analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to work in a results-oriented environment including delivering on targets.
- Have a current driving licence and access to a car or have access to a form of transport that will enable the post holder to fulfil the role in full.
- Rates of pay £19.04 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.