Full Time Temporary
The Client: a global technology business headquartered in Lisburn and part of the Renewable Energy division of US multinational General Electric, we are recruiting for a full time Communications Engineer, for an initial 1 year contract.
The project manager, will be responsible for the successful delivery (on time and to budget) of Transformer Monitoring Systems (TMS) based on customer specifications, working closely with the tendering and project engineering teams.
- Ability to effectively manage technical teams and suppliers, across multiple large-scale projects and diverse locations
- Ownership of complete project to agreed schedule and budget, effective reporting, financial control, risk, scope & change management
- Ensure all technical clarifications are obtained and documented and transferred to the appropriate format for project engineering
- Engage at sales bid stage to support the commercial and technical teams, contributing to proposals to ensure that work is assessed, planned, appropriately estimated and a suitable deal is agreed to maximise margin
- Working as the TMS customer contact point to ensure clear communication between the customer and core project team
- Provide support to the bid team in preparation of tenders and assist in contract negotiations with end customers
- Liaise with technical teams to: fully capture all customer product requirements; track and manage customer requested product changes or amendments
- Responsible for all customer communications covering; attendance at project meetings, production of regular project reports and schedules, managing and reporting of all issues
Hours of Work
7.4 hours per day, 37 per week
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have tools and resources to help you success. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to loads of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For more information please apply with your CV by clicking on the button.