We are recruiting for an Project Manager to join the team for one of our client's based in Derry/ Londonderry on a full-time permanent basis. The client aims to be the preferred provider of turnkey custom manufacturing solutions to their clients. They focus on providing solutions in the following areas - Automation and machine design, Robotics, DC Systems - Chemical Delivery and Wet Process, Manufacturing and Software Solutions. The client is a progressive innovative organisation, with ongoing rapid business growth. Their client base includes some of the world's most successful technology based companies and world leaders in Manufacturing.
The successful candidate will play a key role in managing the process of transitioning new projects through the manufacturing phases. Working closely with engineering specialists, the automation team and the mechanical build team they will define the plan and execute the transition of new projects from design through to final sign off and customer approach.
What will be asked of you:
- Develop, facilitate and drive the planned design and build of new machines, production lines and robotic cells to meet project timelines and customer expectations.
- Apply project management tools and team collaboration techniques appropriately to effectively manage and project through the lifecycle to successful delivery, delivering the outcomes as per the agreed project definition.
- Actively manage senior stakeholders throughout the project to ensure they are kept informed of progress and that inputs from their areas remain on track.
- Identify risks and issues against the plan and escalate appropriately.
- Collaborate effectively across all teams to manage expectations and ensure delivery remains on track.
- Work autonomously with support from the Automation Team Manager and other department leads as required.
- 2+ years' experience managing complex projects and implementation.
- Ability to orchestrate and prioritize multiple activities at once to accomplish goals.
- Proven experience of customer focus.
- Excellent documentation, communication and technical writing skills.
- Experience of Project Management Tools (MS Project or equivalent)
The following skills will be valuable but are not essential:
- Relevant manufacturing / engineering degree
- Six Stigma / Lean Manufacturing qualifications
- Project Management Qualifications
Hours of Work:
- 37.5 hours per week
- Flexible between 8am and 6pm
- Option of hybrid working 1 day from home after 1st few weeks employment
- £40k with potential to negotiate
- In return the client will offer you the opportunity to work in a progressive innovative organisation with rapid business growth, with opportunities for development.
- You will have the autonomy to manage your own workload with a friendly and supportive team to work with.
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.