Staffline are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a leading Financial Services Client. Working in an established remediation and change team this contract role is ideally suited to someone with previous project management knowledge gained in a Banking environment.
The will be offered on a Daily Rate Contract basis for either Umbrella or PAYE contracting options.
Purpose of the role:
- Plan and deliver a business or regulatory Project containing a range of inter-related initiatives
- Lead and develop a matrix team of analysts and operational resources to ensure effective delivery of all requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
- Lead direct and indirect stakeholder engagement at management level across a range of the banks businesses and functions
Key role deliverables include:
- Mobilise a business or regulatory project within a wider programme or to deliver a stand alone business or regulatory change.
- Create and deploy an appropriate governance framework and define baselines for budget, scope, schedule and resourcing.
- Build an implementation schedule including identifying the critical path and setting key milestones
- Lead the delivery of the Project through the entire life cycle; ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality including closure and handover to BAU owners.
- Identify and manage internal partner and external contractor project deliverables, including selection of and negotiation with key suppliers/stakeholders, where appropriate
- Forecast and evaluate internal and external Project risks and issues and develop plans to resolve issues or mitigate threats to delivery. Ensure effective processes are in place for the ownership, identification and reporting of risks from projects into Project governance.
- Manage the Project budget and deploy effective cost control processes. Ensure full ownership of costs and benefits in the sponsoring business and oversee realisation of benefits within agreed timelines
- Establish and maintain an effective stakeholder management framework
- Participate in appropriate forums including leading Project governance committees where appropriate and influencing business owners and suppliers to ensure effective delivery
- Lead and develop a team, attract and develop team members as required.
- Relevant Project Management experience with a proven track record of delivery ideally gained in banking environment
- Experience of the application of Project Management methodologies
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- A relevant, recognised formal qualification in Project management is desirable but not essential
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Belfast, Lisburn, Ballymena, Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Gail Prue.