Project Manager | Banking | Data
Project Manager|Banking|Belfast or Dublin
Staffline are recruiting for an experienced Project Manager for a leading Financial Services Client. Working in an established remediation and change team this contract role is ideally suited to someone with previous project management knowledge gained in a Banking environment.
The will be offered on a Daily Rate Contract basis for either Umbrella or PAYE contracting options.
Purpose of the role:
We are looking for a Project Manager to to manage 2 high profile already in situ projects, both data related.
The ideal person will have demonstrable, relevant, Project Management experience and a good understanding of data migration and the technical side of system migration projects.
The role holder will:
- Plan and deliver a business or regulatory Project containing a range of inter-related initiatives
- Lead and develop a large team of analysts and operational resources to ensure effective delivery of all requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
- Lead direct and indirect stakeholder engagement at management level across a range of the organisations businesses and functions
Ideal experience :
- Relevant Project Management experience with a proven track record of delivery ideally gained in banking environment
- Experience of the application of Project Management methodologies
- Management of multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders
- Managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change Projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence at senior levels
- A relevant, recognised formal qualification in Project management is desirable but not essential
Any offer will be dependent on the successful completion of pre contract screening which will include a credit vetting check.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Gail Prue.