Project Manager -Belfast
Salary: £28,785 (Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, Additional payments for sleepover and "bleep" service)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent full time basis based in the North Belfast area.
Our client holds 30 years' experience in providing care and support to 250- 300 people with mental health issues. With 70 staff and a turnover of £2.2 million, our client is professionally recognised, with their work known in the UK and as far reaching as the USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an ever growing and respected organisation.
A fill copy of the Job Description is available on request, however you will be responsible for the management and maintenance of the project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients. You will also:
- Manage performance of staff, train new staff and support your staff
- Review, manage and maintain programme development
- Have administration and financial duties
- Take part in the on call system on a rota basis
- Be the main point of contact between the charity and other external bodies
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification as with active NMC registration or
- A Social Care Qualification, i.e. Social Work Qualified or QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care with active NISCC registration or
- Allied Health Professional with active HCPC registration, working in mental health i.e. Art Therapist or Occupational Therapist or relevant qualification and only as defined in the National Qualification Framework
- Able to successfully register with RQIA as a Registered Manager
- 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- 2 years post qualification experience of managing a staff team working with people with severe and enduring mental illness
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Be able to do on-call duties/shift work/weekend and evening work/overnights/sleep-ins etc including on-call via bleep system.
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary, pension and life assurance scheme along with continued professional development and formal supervision. You'll also receive additional payments for sleep-ins in addition to normal hours as well as additional payments for the carrying of "bleep".
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland