Project Manager - Construction
Staffline Recruitment are currently searching for an experience Construction Project Manager.
This is an exciting role, offering a great package!
- Qualified to honours degree level in either Building Services, Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Architecture or Construction related degree.
- Construction related experience of 2/3 years
- Knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents involved in construction / property development
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work well within a great time
- Developing feasibilities and preparing budgets for development approval
- Appointment of the project design team
- Management and coordination of all contractors, consultants and suppliers involved in the construction process.
- Management and coordination of Planning Permission, Fire Cert applications and Disability Access Certificate applications
- Management and coordination of the design and tender process for construction related projects
If this sounds like you, please submit you CV and we will be in touch for a confidential chat!