Project Manager - Floating Support
Project Manager - Floating Support & Community Flats
Location: North Belfast
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Manager - Floating Support & Community Flats on a permanent full time basis based in North Belfast.
Our client is a leading mental health charity in Northern Ireland and this is an excellent opportunity that offers a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm working pattern but there will be a requirement, on occasion, to cover hours outside of this.
Our client's particular style of therapeutic work aims to promote the individual's capacity to relate to themselves and others in a way that maximises their health and wellbeing.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request; however you will be responsible for
- Management performance of staff, train new staff and support your staff
- Reviewing, managing and maintaining programme development
- Administration and financial duties
- Taking part in the on call system on a rota basis when required
- Being the main point of contact between the charity and other external bodies
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or Social Care Qualification (QCF Level 5, Degree in Social Work) or Occupational Therapy Degree
- Hold appropriate Professional Registration
- 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- 2 years experience of managing a staff team in a mental health setting
- Access to car and full driving licence
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- You will receive an excellent salary of £29,577 per annum, pension and life assurance scheme along with continued professional development and formal supervision.
- You will also receive the opportunity to work with an excellent support network around you.
- While you are supporting others, you can be sure you'll receive the support you need too.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.