|Salary||Up to £15.82 per hour|
|Published||21 days ago|
Job Title: Learning & Development Project Officer
Length: 3-4 Months with opportunity to apply for permanent role
The Client: NI Water
Delivering a best practice Learning & Development service across the organisation
- Support and implement the Learning & Development Strategy in order to drive improvements in organisational performance through management of key Learning & Development initiatives.
- Work in collaboration with a range of internal and external stakeholders to build effective working relationships in order to procure, design and deliver optimal learning solutions.
- Build strategic relationships with other relevant industry leaders, ensuring Learning & Development best practice is adopted and implemented within NI Water.
- Work in partnership with relevant colleagues to design and create innovative, exciting and engaging
- Learning & Development communications and events.
- Where required, work with the Apprentice & Graduate Co-Ordinator to support NIW's Apprenticeship Academy and Outreach Strategy.
- Deliver internal and external presentations to a wide range of audiences as appropriate.
- Be a trusted talent partner to business areas, helping identify and analyse training needs and develop appropriate solutions to build current and future skills.
- Act as an ambassador for Learning & Development across the organisation, promoting a culture of continuous learning and development and role modelling organisational values.
- Participate in relevant external events to develop knowledge and share best practice.
- Work with the wider Learning & Development Team to coordinate responses to Learning & Development queries, ensuring Learning & Development processes and procedures are adhered to and quality of service is maintained.
- Plan, coordinate and manage programmes of work to required timescales, cost and quality objectives ensuring focus on delivery and outcomes.
- Ensure accurate, timely and high qualify reporting to senior management as required.
- Review the effectiveness of learning interventions, ensuring a focus on return on investment and continuous improvement.
- Ensure that relevant Learning & Development programs are delivered within agreed budget.
Hours of work: 37.50 hours per week (Hybrid working would apply after 3 months (50% at home, 50% in office).
- A minimum of three years' experience in a Learning & Development/ HR or Project Management/
Coordination role within a medium- large organisation to include:
- Strong project management skills and demonstrable experience of managing or co-ordinating
- Learning & Development / people/ change projects.
- Experience of managing a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of agreed projects.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and delivering presentations and workshops to a variety of audiences.
- A relevant CIPD qualification at Level 3 or above and/or a project management qualification.
- Proficient in the use of ICT, including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project.
- As this post requires you to travel on official duty throughout Northern Ireland, you must have a full, current driving license or access to a reliable means of transport, which will enable you to fulfil your responsibilities. This is an operational requirement and is essential to meet business needs.
- Experience of coordinating professional development or management development programmes.
- Experience of people management.
- Third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Rate of pay: £15.82 per hour
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.
If you are interested and available for this position, please upload your CV to the link or contact Coleen O'Hara - firstname.lastname@example.org
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.