Scandinavia 3 weeks, 1 week home
Our client, a market-leading M&E contractor involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Data Centres and Technology. They have an immediate vacancy for an experienced Supervisor for their projects based in Scandinavia, working a rotation of 3 and 1. Reporting directly to the Project Manager to provide Quality and Safe Construction in accordance with the Clients Specifications and local regulations to ensure timely project Execution for Customers satisfaction.
In this role you will be responsible for leading a team on the project by ensuring systems, processes and standards are developed, implemented and continuously improved.
- Assist the Project Manager by leading all aspects, from design and implementation of the delivery programme to commissioning the handover
- Coordination and Planning of resources including labour and materials
- Manage and motivate a team to meet all project performance indicators
- Ensure adherence to all safety and quality standards
- Advise management on issues and co-ordinate frequent meetings with the team
- Compile and capture all necessary reporting data for high level reporting on a weekly basis
- Develop relationship across all contractors and client representatives to ensure open lines of communication are available
- Monitor team performance versus program reviewing where necessary and managing the findings to improve output
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked for project handover
- Submit reports and feedback for senior management, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
- Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities
- Strong leadership, coordination and organisational skills with a strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience in similar roles, understanding specifications and reading plans
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a team environment and work on cross-functional projects Ability to develop and manage non-conformance, deficiencies, and reporting programs, including root cause analysis
- Ability to work to deadline with good prioritisation, planning and organisational skills
- Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft suite and BIM would be an advantage
If you would like to apply for the above role please hit Apply now