Staffline are working with this leading telecommunications service provider in Belfast to recruit a Project Support Engineer to operate from their Belfast office.
As Project Support Engineer you will be required to coordinate the activities of key installation projects and associated equipment to customers.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to the Sales team, Account Managers and Customers.
- Carryout surveys at customer's premises.
- Ensure a high Standard of Customer Service is provided to our Customers through consistent adherence to processes and procedures.
- Liaising between internal departments, suppliers and end users to ensure smooth installation of services to coincide with system change over
- Provide technical sales support to the sales staff, account management and customers alike
- Ensure processes and procedures are documented and adhered to, track and coordinate all activities and tasks to provide smooth transition of service.
- Carry out weekly Project Reporting in the agreed formats, pulling relevant data from multiple sources.
- There will be a requirement for out of hours working dependant on the needs of the business
- Other duties as required
- A minimum of 5 years' experience required in telecoms engineering.
- Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of all currently available telecoms products, services & technologies.
- Proven experience in PBX, VoIP, SIP & Hosted telephony installations.
- Proven experience with full DECT solution deployments.
- Knowledge of LAN & WAN infrastructure, VPN & VLAN configuration and deployment.
- Experience in telecoms project coordination
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Power point.
- Appropriate educational background, preferably in the fields of telecoms and/or engineering.
- Experience with Avaya & NEC PBX systems.
- Experience with Gamma or 8x8 Hosted Telephony Solutions.
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care