Project Support Officer
Lagan Valley Island
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
To assist the Economic Development team by providing project support to facilitate the delivery of the Council's Economic Development Strategy.
To assist the unit staff in the effective administration, co-ordination and delivery of projects.
To assume additional duties as reasonably determined by the appropriate Officer and participate in the interchange of duties to cover for sickness, annual leave and staff vacancies.
Hours of work: 37hrs per week
- Two A Levels at grades A-C, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Three years employment experience in at least three of the following areas:
- Assisting in the delivery of funded projects, including financial administration and monitoring; and liaison with funders
- Undertaking research to inform the development of projects and programmes of work
- Designing, planning and co-ordinating the delivery of events such as workshops; information sessions etc
- Undertaking marketing and communication activities to promote activities through social media and printed media
- Where applicant do not hold the qualifications as outlined above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience as above
Rate of pay: £13.21 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.