Project Support Officer (Asymptomatic Testing)
Temporary Project Support Officer (Asymptomatic Testing) required for a large public sector client based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £11.50 per hour
Location: 9 Adelaide, Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37 hours per week
Duration: 5 months pending review
- Provide support corporately and to the service and ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with agreed objectives, government regulations, clinical governance and relevant guidance
- Ensure timely and efficient ordering, issuing and monitoring of lateral flow test kit supplies and to actively keep under review all stock levels across workstreams
- Issuing of stock items and other ancillary items and for the receipt, handling and safekeeping of items of stock held across all workstreams
- Assist with the completion of any onward reporting to the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- Deal with a range of enquiries made to the service from staff (workforce), small businesses and community Collection Point partner organisations
- To keep-up-to date with Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) or Department of Health NI developments relating to lateral flow testing making recommendations accordingly to service management
- Assist with the development of new workstreams and working practices as required to meet the agreed programme objectives, government regulations, clinical governance and relevant guidance
- To keep under active review all working practices and procedures required to meet the business needs of the service making periodic recommendations to service management where improvements or efficiencies can be achieved.
- Assist with the evaluation and collation of data relating to Collection Points and provide management reports
- Identification of training and development needs to ensure that Collection Point Assistants or equivalent are fully conversant with procedures for all functions associated with asymptomatic testing and in accordance with council procedures - includes infection prevention and control, clinical governance and workforce communications
- Assist in the production and collation of service information as requested by officers and managers and required for reports in accordance with policies, procedures and timetables
- Full driving licence which enables postholder to drive in Northern Ireland
- Be able to demonstrate by providing specific examples at least oneyears' relevant experience in each of the following areas:
- working in a regulated environment, health and safety role or related discipline
- assisting in carrying out risk assessments and ensuring safe systems of work, according to relevant health and safety requirements, are in place
- assisting in developing and maintaining records, databases and information systems and preparing, collating and analysing service information to assist with effective programme management
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.