Project Worker (Mental Health) - Greater Belfast
Project Worker (Mental Health)
Location: Greater Belfast
Salary: £19,171 (Annual Increments/Sleepover Payments)
Grafton Recruitment are currently recruiting a Project Worker (Mental Health) based in Belfast on a full time permanent basis
A fantastic opportunity, our client's aim is to be at the threshold of developments in mental health for people at risk or recovering from mental illness, so that they are enabled to live full and independent lives in the community.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request, however you will:
- Assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- To provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or an Occupational Health qualification or a Social Care /Social Work Qualification/QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care or a Psychology Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
- Must hold appropriate current professional registration (NISCC, HCPC, BPS)
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive:
- Excellent salary of £19,171 with annual increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland