|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact email||Angela Hughes|
£21,968 - £24,054 per annum
37.5 Hours per week
STAFFLINE MEDICAL is excited to be currently recruiting for Project Workers on a permanent full-time basis, based in the Belfast area, with a salary of £21,968 per year with additional payments for sleepovers and on-call bleep.
Through a therapeutic approach, our client has been at the forefront of supporting people with mental health illnesses for over 30 years. Working directly with service users that have a severe and enduring mental illness, you will gain a wealth of clinical experience & expertise as well as providing a participative environment that enables clients to gain increasing independance & develop their full potential.
- £21,968 per year with annual increments
- Additional payments for sleepovers
- 37 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Life Assurance cover
- QCF Level 3 Health & Social cover (cost covered by client)
- Clear and defined progression routes and development
- Comprehensive training package
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
A full copy of Job Duties and Person Specifications is available upon request. however these include:
- Contributing with the staff team the development of and participating in a programme of rehabilitative and supportive care, which furthers the aims and objectives of the project and organisation
- Contributing to a system that enables and empowers each client to contribute to The project and that promotes his/her capacity for independence within and outside it.
- Be responsible for administration duties.
- Actively participate in training and staff support meetings.
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification or a Social Care Qualification or QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care or an Allied Health Professional
6 months experience working with people with severe and enduring mental illness or 6 months experience working with people with a learning disability
Good written communication skills, Capacity to reflect impact of self on others, Domestic management skills.
- Self/Professional development
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404 or on 07826064920.