Project Workers - Belfast
£19,698 per annum
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting Project Workers based in Greater Belfast on a full time permanent basis working with an excellent Mental Health organisation that's a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for those who suffer from mental health problems
These fantastic opportunities will give you 'hands on' experience working with service users who display a wide range of severe and enduring mental health conditions, working in a highly supportive environment. You'll need to be fully flexible to cover shifts that will include weekends and unsocial hours on a rota basis, Monday - Sunday.
A full copy of the Job Description and Person Spec is available on request but you will
- Assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- Provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
- Only candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted
- Excellent salary of £19,698
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.