Project Workers - Belfast
£19,698 per annum
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting Project Workers based in the Greater Belfast on a full time permanent basis.
These are excellent opportunities to get 'hands on' experience working with service users who display a wide range of severe and enduring mental health conditions, working in a highly supportive environment with clear opportunities to progress internally. You'll need to be fully flexible as these roles will involve shift work Mon - Sun on a rota basis. It will be challenging but highly rewarding.
Our client has
- 30 years experience as a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from mental health problems
- Supported between 250 - 300 people within residential and outreach services
- Recognition in the UK and USA with over 20 publications published
- Assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- Provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
A full copy of the Job Description is available on request.
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a mental illness or learning disability
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
Only candidates who meet the criteria will be contacted
You will receive:
- Excellent salary of £19,698
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.