Project Workers x2
£20,043 per annum
Staffline Recruitment are delighted to be currently recruiting a Project Workers x2 on a full time permanent basis. You will need to be fully flexible to work shift patterns that cover evenings, weekends and waking nights added on top.
With 30 years experience, our client is a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for people of all ages who suffer from mental health illness.
Based in the Greater Belfast area, this is an excellent opportunity to get 'hands on' experience working with service users who display a wide range of severe and enduring mental health conditions.
Our client will also put you through your QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care qualification at no cost to you either.
- You will assist in the maintenance of a therapeutic project, taking special responsibility for allocated clients.
- Provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential.
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months minimum experience providing care/support to people with a severe and enduring mental illness or learning disability
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
**ONLY CONTACT CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- Excellent salary of £20,043
- Annual pay increments
- QCF Level 3 Health & Social Qualification
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
Please forward your CV to Angela Hughes at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Angela on 02890242824 ext 404
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.