Project Workers x3 - Belfast
Project Workers x3
£19,698 per annum
We are currently recruiting Project Workers x3 on a full time permanent basis, located in the Greater North Belfast area. Our client has also shown remarkable growth professionally and financially in the current climate, so these roles also offer stable job security in the current climate.
You will be working for a leading Mental Health organisation with 30 years experience and a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from severe and enduring mental health illness.
The Project Worker posts are fantastic, rewarding opportunities which will give you 'hands on' experience working with service users in a mental health setting, set in a highly supportive environment where you will also gain an extra qualification and clear opportunities to progress internally.
- A full copy of the job descriptions is available on request, however as a Project Worker you will take a therapeutic approach with your clients. You'll also provide a participative environment enabling the client to gain increasing independence and to develop their full potential
- Either a Psychology Degree /QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care / Psychiatric Nursing Qualification / Occupational Therapy Degree / Social Work Degree
- 6 months experience supporting people with mental illness or learning disability with challenging behaviours
- Current NISCC registration and Professional body (HCPC, BPS, NMC) preferred
- Full flexibility to cover a variety of shifts including evenings, weekends and overnights on a rota basis
*Due to the volume of applicants, we will only contact candidates who outline how they meet the criteria on their CV*
- Excellent starting salary of £19,698
- Annual pay increments
- Excellent staff pension scheme
- Child Care Voucher scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- The opportunity to work in an environment in which you will be continually supported while you are providing support to others.
- Clear career development and qualification opportunities
How to apply
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitmen by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes for more information on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.