£17,290 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting Project Workers for full time permanent opportunities across Belfast and Derry/Londonderry
Our client is one of the most well known cross border charities, supporting some of the most marginalised individuals, couples and families experiencing homelessness.
We have the following roles available:
- Project Workers (Supported Accommodation) - Belfast City Centre x2
- Family Services Project Workers - North Belfast x1
- Family Services Project Worker - West Belfast x1
- Floating Support Project Worker - Derry/Londonderry x1
We would love to speak with you if you hold 1 year paid experience or 2 years volunteering experience working with extremely vulnerable adults with complex needs, challenging behaviours, and drug/alcohol dependencies.
Due to the volume of CVs we will only contact candidates who clearly outline their experience so please tailor your CV and also state which post you are applying for.
- Based in Supported Living environments you will support people who have a long history of street drinking, drug use and homelessness, some of whom do not wish to cease drinking.
- You will also work with providing accommodation and support for families who have become homeless.
- As part of the Floating service you'll work in a Harm Reduction Floating Support service that covers the City and surrounding areas with the aim of preventing homelessness.
- You'll provide one-to-one confidential support to assist people who are experiencing difficulties with their tenancy and are at risk of homelessness due to alcohol and substance use.
- 3 GCSE's A-C to include Maths and English or equivalent
- 1 years paid experience or 2 years volunteering experience working with vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- Working knowledge of risk assessment and risk management processes (i.e. S/U Risk assessment, Lone Working, Activity Risk Assessments)
- Understanding of issues presented through alcohol /drug use
- Working knowledge of using IT systems to record case notes
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Understand the importance for Health and Safety in a residential setting.
- Working knowledge of relevant statutory and voluntary agencies and the ability to network/liaise with all relevant bodies
- Knowledge and willingness to work within the guidelines of the vision mission and values.
- Ability to work on a rota basis (7 day week - Mornings, Evenings & Week-Ends).
- Driving licence and access to a car for the Floating post in Derry/Londonderry
- £17,290 per annum
- Comprehensive induction and continued on the job support
- Genuine development opportunities
- Training initiatives
- Private Health and Wellbeing plan
- 25 days annual leave plus 10 statutory holidays
- Occupational sick pay
- Maternity pay
- Income protection insurance
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.