Project Workflow Manager
Temporary Project Workflow Manager required for a large public sector client based in Belfast city centre.
Rate of Pay: £15.42 per hour
Location: Capital House, Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6 months pending review
- Process, Data and Information Analysis and Management
- Data cleansing
- Cross referencing and reconciling various internal & external sources of information
- Analysis of systems, processes and data to identify areas for improvement or refinement
- Analysis of learnings from Revenue Assurance
- Creation of "as is" and "to be" process maps
- Service Improvement
- Contribute to service improvement through the Processes Workflow by ensuring the customer is central to any changes made.
- Resolve current issues and implement new plans to prevent regression at a future date.
- Define, measure, analyse and improve processes and establish control methods for monitoring future performance and early warning of issues
- Establish new agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) where appropriate
- Work with business reps and stakeholders to implement the new and / or amended processes including training and coaching of BAU teams
- Prepare, analyse and report management information regarding data quality, team performance and other project metrics
- Reporting via presentation to senior management on progress and proposed improvements
- Represent on a range of internal committees and externally at meetings with customers, their legal representatives and Water Industry colleagues
- Staff Management
- Managing a Project Supervisor
- Coordinating, strategic planning and priority setting work with other Project Workflow Managers
- Relationship Management
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships with key stakeholders
- Inform and influence key stakeholders when required to meet project objectives
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above to include English and Maths or equivalent AND 2 years' experience in a team management role or team supervisory role involved in managing the performance of teams and
- At least 2 years' experience of managing / supervising within a regulated, target-focused environment
- Planning, developing and implementing quality assurance for all processes.
- Experience of producing As Is process maps, process analysis and design of To Be processes.
- Experience of managing stakeholder relationships, working collaboratively and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal skills, specifically communicating confidently, addressing concerns, logical persuasion, negotiating and influencing skills
- Working knowledge of MS Visio and experience of preparing process maps
- Experience of data cleansing, analysis and reporting using MS Excel to include the use of lookups and pivot tables
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.