Project Workflow Support
Temporary Project Workflow Support required for a large public sector client based in Belfast city centre.
Rate of Pay: £12.73 per hour
Location: Capital House, Belfast City Centre
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 6 months pending review
- Managing Information and Reporting
- Analyse & report on data relating to key project metrics
- Produce statistical data for management analysis
- Service Improvement
- Contribute to service improvement through the M&B Process Improvement and Regression Prevention workflows
- Assist Project Workflow Manager in recommending new plans or processes to deliver service improvement
- Contribute to the implementation of new and / or amended processes including training and coaching of BAU teams
- Relationship Management
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills by building and developing sound working relationships with colleagues in Metering & Billing, Intelligent Operations Centre and other teams
- Works in partnership with colleagues & external partner Echo NI with regards to knowledge sharing and implementing customer focused service improvements.
- Team and People Management
- Works as an effective member of the team, ensuring a strong team and quality ethos
- Coordinating, strategic planning and priority setting work with other Project Workflow Managers
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Math's or equivalent AND 2 years
- experience in:
- Analysing and identifying efficiencies within processes
- Planning, developing and implementing quality assurance for processes
- Data analysis
- Producing and interpreting reports
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Numerate and financially astute with excellent analytical skills
- Performing strategic planning and priority setting within a regulated, target focused environment s
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.