The Client: Local Public Sector body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: The post holder will be required to:
- Support the Promotions Manager with the development, implementation and evaluation of annual marketing and promotional plans
- Provide specialist knowledge and advice on a comprehensive range of promotional, marketing, digital and public relations activities
- Deputise for the Promotions Manager, when required, at internal and external meetings, events and photo calls
Hours of work: 37 hrs per week
- A third level qualification (for example an HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, degree) in a relevant subject eg Marketing, Communications, Business Studies
- A minimum of three years experience within the last five years in Promotions, Marketing and Public Relations
- NOTE: where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined above they must demonstrate a minimum of five years experience in the above
- Rates of Pay: £16.12 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.