Due to continued growth, our client who are a world leader in their industry have a vacancy for a Property Manager based at their head office near Omagh in County Tyrone
As the Property Manager, your duties will include
- Assisting with property management service and liaising with tenants, both Commercial and Residential.
- Arranging and reviewing tenancy and lease agreements.
- Dealing with property maintenance queries and liaising with Contractors.
- Arranging and conducting property inspections.
- Scheduling rental collections.
- Coordinating maintenance schedule
- Assisting with Property Acquisitions and Sales.
- Liaising and following up with Solicitors and Agents.
- Preparing regular property-status reports for relevant stakeholders.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 3.45pm
The ideal Property Manager will have
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the property maintenance, real estate or surveying industry.
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Software
- Previous experience with credit control.
- Reliability with the ability to schedule and prioritise.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Full valid driving license and access to own vehicle.
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button