|Published||15 days ago|
|Contact email||Una Brennan|
|Job ref||EN 000598_1685026542|
Due to continued growth, our client who are a leader in their industry have a vacancy for a Property Manager based at their head office in County Down
As the Property Manager, your duties will include
- Assisting with property management of commercial buildings, to include new developments, re-developments, unit amalgamations and fabric upgrades.
- Ensure works are delivered on budget, on time and ensuring quality control
- Dealing with property construction/maintenance queries and liaising with Contractors.
- Arranging and conducting property inspections.
- Assisting with business plans, research and reports to aid with acquisitions and sales.
- Liaising and following up with Solicitors and Agents.
- Working alongside finance and marketing teams to assist in their strategies and reporting
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 4pm OR
- Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5.30pm, Fri 8am - 4pm
The ideal Property Manager will have
- Minimum 2 years' experience in the property maintenance, real estate, construction or surveying industry
- Knowledge of the commercial property market
- Knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Software
- Previous experience with credit control.
- Reliability with the ability to schedule and prioritise.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good work ethic with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Full valid driving license
- Competitive salary
- Paid Holidays
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button