ROLE: PROPERTY Lettings Officer LOCATION: based in Derry town center
Purpose of the role:
Provide day to day operational and administrative support to the Estate Agents department. This role will include the recording, logging and managing of all requests for internal and external maintenance repair works. It will also include the tasks of obtaining price estimates and the preparation of invoices.
· Accurately maintain property lettings records and data.
· Ensure all information is recorded in a timely and efficient manner (i.e. utilities, certificates and local authority approval).
· Liaise with tenants and the maintenance team.
· Arrange and complete property inspections.
· Maintain accurate records of all equipment, keys, stock items and general materials.
· Manage all spreadsheets, complete filing and all other duties as requested.
· Adhere to Company policies & procedures.
· Manage reception desk when required.
· Ensure each property is compliant with legal and health and safety requirements, (i.e. gas safety certificates, electric certificates).
· Liaise with external agents on estate agency issues as they arise.
- 2 years' experience in the operational maintenance of residential property lettings and /or property management
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel, MS Word.
- Work well as part of a Team
- Detail oriented
- Good understanding of property legislation