Property Valuation Surveyor
Staffline Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Residential/Commercial Valuer to join our client's team in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a permanent position based in their office in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will have a particular focus on the commercial aspect of estate agency and valuation.
The successful candidate will require Chartered membership of SCSI / RICS / IPAV
Role & Responsibilities:
- Professional work to include residential and commercial valuations of properties, development land and agricultural land.
- Red Book Valuations for all property classes
- Portfolio Valuations
- Specific financial instructions and lenders
- Probate valuations
- Family law valuations
- Fairdeal valuations
- Part V valuations
- Responsible for all aspects of the valuation process - managing instructions, terms of engagement, property inspections and the delivery of high-quality projects on schedule.
- Ensure all reports and correspondence are accurate and appropriate
- Follow through on correspondence and maintain regular contact with clerks and customers.
- Ensure your goals & KPIs are on track; regularly monitored and achieved.
- Identify opportunities for referring business within the office or the nationwide network
- Responsible and accountable for the quality of valuation work undertaken, to ensure compliance with the standards and expectations of the Valuers professional body- i.e. RICS/ SCSI/ IPAV.
- Utilises all relevant technology systems provided, maintains up-to-date & accurate records, ensuring valuations are continually and appropriately recorded
- Responsible for maintaining personal CPD hours in line with professional body requirements.
- Demonstrate the Company Values with the team and throughout all your dealings with internal colleagues.
- Chartered member of the SCSI / RICS / IPAV or similar body
- Minimum 3 years' experience in commercial/residential agency and professional services
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines essential
- Access to a car
- Full clean driving licence