Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part Time Lecturer (A Level) to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (Initially)
Pay rate: £30.77pr hour
Location: Titanic Quarter/Millfield
Hours: 3 hours per week (1800 - 2100hrs)
- GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent
- GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential Skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number, OR NICATS Access Maths Modules
- A recognised degree (Level 6) in Politics or closely related subject
A minimum of one year's relevant teaching experience of politics up to and including Level 3
- Produce schemes of work and lessons plans
- Deliver teaching in relevant courses;
- Setting and grading assignment work;
- Maintenance of student records, class registers and preparation of reports
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**