PTL - Manufacturing & Aeronautical Engineering
Staffline are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary PTL - Manufacturing & Aeronautical Engineering to start ASAP for a duration of 8 Months (initially)
Pay rate: £30.77pr hour for level 4
£36.03pr hour for level 3
Location: Millfield Campus, Belfast
Hours: To Be Discussed
- GCSE English Language (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills level 2 or higher in Communication, or equivalent AND GCSE Mathematics (Grades A-C) OR Essential skills Level 2 or higher in Application of Number, OR NICATS Access Maths Modules.
- A degree, or equivalent level, in Aeronauical/Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 1 years relevant industrial experience in the Aeronautical Industry (full-time or equivalent) or An HND, or equivalent level, in Aeronautical/Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 3 years relevant industrial experience in the Aeronautical Industry (full-time or equivalent).
- A comprehensive knowledge of up to date technologies & processes within the Aeronautical industry.
- A comprehensive knowledge of current requirements and best practice in the area of Composites Engineering Technologies.
- A comprehensive knowledge of Aerodynamics and Aircraft Structures at Level 5 or above.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**