PUBLIC RELATIONS VARIOUS ROLES | DUBLIN 4 |PERMANENT |
Our client based in Dublin 4, are building a new communications team within Public Relations. They are searching for candidates who have previous experience within external communications including media, public affairs, marketing and branding, social and digital media.
The current opportunities available are:
CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST |DUBLIN 4 | €NEG
- Develop and execute marketing communications plans across the Island of Ireland including advertising, events, promotional activity and public relations activity
REGIONAL MEDIA SPECIALIST | ANY LOCATION IN IRELAND | €NEG
- Work with the business teams to translate regional media needs and opportunities and develop effective stories, campaigns and content
DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS | DUBLIN 4 | €38K - €45K+
- Develop and implement the social and digital communications strategy in line with corporate communications strategy
COMMUNICATIONS SPECIALIST | DUBLIN 4 | €38K - €45K+
- Providing general communications and project support for the PR team
- Previous relevant experience within communications/marketing experience with demonstrable delivery of targets with a proven track record of working on consumer facing organisations, adding value and developing best in class communications programmes and campaigns
- Educated to degree level (communications/marketing or similar) or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent digital and social media skills
For more detailed Job Spec and Duties, please email Lisa.McCormack@Staffline.ie
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.