Public Sector Customer Service
Staffline Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a number of vacancy's available for Customer Service Administrators in Dublin 2.
Our Public Sector is looking to recruit a number of Customer Service advisors to join their busy team. These roles will be offered initially on a fixed term contract until December 2021.
- Answering a high volume of calls
- Deal with customer queries
- Provide excellent customer service to customers through management of tickets, good communications and case management.
- Support operational activities and tasks to ensure efficient and effective processing of applications, registrations and payments.
- Support compliance with programme rules & guidance, internal policies, procedures and controls.
- Filing and general office duties
- Resolve any customer issues in a timely and effective manner and in accordance with best practice procedures
- To provide an excellent customer service experience
- Beat customer expectations, e.g. through continuous improvement, prevention of error recurrence, etc.
- Responsibility and accountability for management of customer queries/tickets within agreed SLA's, in a solution-focused manner
Hours of work: Monday to Friday : 37 hours per week.
- Minimum of 2 years Administration and Customer Service experienced
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and Sharepoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Time management and planning skills
- Strong organisational skills
- A proven Customer Service ethos with strong relationship building skills
- Fantastic starting salary of €26,298
- Flexible working hours
- 26 days annual leave + 9 public holidays
- Option to accrue additional annual leave through overtime
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- City centre location
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.