Purchase and Finance Administrator
Purchasing and Finance Administrator
Temporary 6 months
The Purchasing/Finance Assistant will also assist the Commercial and Finance Managers to oversee and maintain quality control.
Duties and Responsibilities are:
- Define purchasing recommendations that support business goals, in collaboration with the Commercial Manager
- Maintain and all purchasing policies and procedures in conjunction with support, sales and dispatch departments.
- Assist in the identification of potential new suppliers in order to secure more cost-effective sources of products and services.
- Effectively communicate procurement strategies to Sales Department.
- Input sales detail/data provided by the commercial team and or Customer support engineers and translate to Excel spreadsheet
- Purchase ledger Invoicing - They will be responsible for processing Supplier Invoices and keeping Supplier Accounts balanced and reconciled ready for the monthly payment runs.
- Provide general office support to Management and staff
- Ensure the smooth flow of all administrative matters pertaining to the company and providing administrative support to senior staff as and when required.
- Organise and distribute post on a daily basis
- Performing any other duties, within reason and capability, in relation to the effectiveness and efficiency of the organisation as deemed necessary by the Manager/Accountant/Directors.
- Ability to deal effectively with vendors and suppliers
- General knowledge of stock control and logistics.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities in spending strategies, product demands and purchasing timelines through analytical capabilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Customer service skills an asset.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com