Purchase Ledger - Kilrea
We are recruiting for a Purchase Ledger to join the team of one of our clients based in Kilrea, ideally with an immediate start. This will be a full time temporary role which may have potential for a permanent position for the right candidate. The client is a leading independent electrical retailer.
The role will involve:
- Matching and processing invoices
- Ensuring VAT rate is correct
- Reconciling invoices to statements
- Processing expenses
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing accounts
- Filing invoices
- Data Entry
- Stock queries
- Processing Claims
- Answer telephones for general enquiries
- Ad hoc requests from management
- Experience in Sage Line 50 desirable
- The client would prefer purchase ledger experience but is also willing to provide training so long as there is some degree of experience.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday - 40 hour week
- £22k but negotiable depending on experience.
If you are interested in the above position, please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.