We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Purchase Ledger to join our accounts department, based in our Head Office in Coalisland. This role is a 3-month temporary cover.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Dealing with creditors on an ongoing basis.
- Resolving disputed invoices and sourcing credit notes as required.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Checking invoices against orders.
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- General accounts administrative duties as and when required.
- 2-3 years' previous experience as a purchase ledger.
- Strong IT skills.
- Educated to GCSE level or with a grade C or above in English or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work off own initiative.