|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Published||about 1 month ago|
|Contact email||Kerry Hassett|
You will develop professionally and personally in a supportive team with an established organisation, the following are some of the benefits the role can offer:
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Additional holidays & service awards.
- Performance related bonus.
- Training & professional membership.
- Social and team building events.
- Processing purchase invoices.
- Creditor statement reconciliation.
- Dealing with creditors on an ongoing basis.
- Resolving disputed invoices and sourcing credit notes as required.
- Setting up new supplier accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Checking invoices against orders.
- Responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Meeting monthly deadlines.
- General accounts administrative duties as and when required.
- 2-3 years' previous experience as a purchase ledger.
- Strong IT skills.
- Educated to GCSE level or with a grade C or above in English or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work off own initiative.