The Client: Our clients based in Warrenpoint are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator. Founded in 1994 they supply high quality sandwiches and wraps across Ireland and further afield.
In your new role as Purchase Ledger you will support and assist the Finance team assisting with a high volume purchase ledger, ensuring it is up to date and maintained to the highest standards. As Purchase Ledger you will echo the quality, legality and authenticity of all our clients values and give customers the opportunity to achieve their extraordinary results through the passion we have for our people and food.
- Posting food supplier invoices to our internal system
- Working with purchasing team to match deliveries to invoices & resolve any queries.
- Month end: Match purchase ledger to supplier statement
- Month end: Cut off & reconcile aged suppliers listing to nominal balance
- Process Supplier payments
- Process overhead payments
- Setup new product codes
- Liaising with suppliers
- Payment processing in line with company processes
- Post journals: prepayments
- Recharge invoices for specific monthly items
- Experience in a similar role preferably within a high volume processing environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong IT Skills
- Payroll Admin experience
- Credit Control experience
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Competitive Salary
- Discounted Award Winning Sandwiches, Salads, Wraps, Traybakes and Treats
- Free On-Site Parking
- Staff Mental Health and Wellbeing Programme
- Staff Events
- Staff Learning and Development Opportunities
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.