Purchase Ledger Administrator
Purchase Ledger Administrator - Full-time - Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to join the busy team for one of our clients based in Derry / Londonderry. The client has grown to be the largest independent electrical wholesaler in Northern Ireland with two southern branches and four northern branches. The role will be on a full tome permanent basis.
Job Description and Duties
The role will involve the following:
- Checking, coding and entering purchase invoices for each branch
- Reconciliation of supplier statements whilst investigating and solving any queries
- Process supplier payments
- Dealing with internal and external queries
- Ensuring credits are received for all returns
- Any other duties relating to purchase ledger
The successful candidate should have:
- Previous experience in a purchase ledger role - dealing with high volumes of invoices
- Excellent attention to detail
- Working to strict deadlines
- Team player and also able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT skills
The successful candidate will report to the Purchase Ledger manager.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday - 35 working hours per week : 9am - 5pm (one hour for lunch)
- To be discussed pending experience
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.