|Published||11 days ago|
|Contact email||Louise McCollum|
We are currently recruiting for a Permanent Purchase Ledger Assistant for our client based just outside Ballymena.
Hours are fleixible - Salary negotiable (depending on experience)
This is a great company to work for & you will be part of a fantasic team
Benefits include the following;
30 Days Holidays (pro rata)
Cycle to Work Scheme
Company Sick Pay
Private Health Care
AXA Insurance Discount
Life Insurance Policy
You will be the key support to the Admin team, assisting with a high volume purchase ledger, ensuring it is up to date and maintained to the highest standards.
- Minimum 1year previous Sage or similar accounts system experience
- Previous experience working in a busy account department
- Previous high volume purchase ledger experience
- Strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills
- GCSE Maths and English A-C or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role working in a busy office environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team and to use own initiative.