Full Time - Permanent Position
Calling all experienced purchasing administrators! Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for a purchasing administrator to join our client's busy team. Based in Dublin 24, our client is busy working to develop new and innovative products and to anticipate new and upcoming trends within their industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the buying and sales teams with daily administrative tasks.
- Minimum of 2 years of office experience, 1 year of procurement experience is also desirable.
- Third level qualification is necessary.
- Proficient in MS packages including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Communicating with suppliers, checking stocks, and updating orders where necessary.
- Pursuing and tracking outstanding purchases to ensure accurate scheduling.
- Updating stock management system and updating the sales team.
- Ensuring supplier certificates are up to date.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Good analytical thinking skills and high level of attention to detail.
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills.
- Inquisitive and ready to learn
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.