Purchasing Administrator (Ballygawley)
Purchasing Administrator required for Ballygawley, Co Tyrone
Salary depending on Experience
Hours of Work : 8am-5pm, Monday - Friday
- Overseeing a company's purchasing procedures.
- Analysing and maintaining stock levels, monitoring the inventory of supplies
- Maintaining and updating company databases and systems with product data
- Gather and analyse purchase requests
- Process purchase orders
- Resolving issues should there be any.
- Communicating with vendors and suppliers, building positive relationships with them.
- Maintain records of all transactions
- Producing sales and purchase reports
- Any other tasks deemed by the company to be necessary for the successful completion of the role
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent numeracy, time management and organisational skills
- Ability to complete tasks with careful attention to detail and to a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Previous purchasing and administration experience is desirable
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Assist in managing the purchasing department implementing more effective purchasing procedures for internal forms, equipment, and telecommunications
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.