Purchasing Administrator - €38k - Dublin 24
At Staffline Recruitment we are working on behalf of an established and reputable organisation who are seeking to recruit am experienced Purchasing / Operations Administrator to join their busy team.
This position is to facilitate a maternity leave and will be offered as a 12 month contract.
Working as part of a busy operations team the purpose of this role will be to provide support to the sales, purchasing, accounts and operations teams. With primary responsibilities for stock control and purchasing, the successful candidate will have strong analytical and numeracy skills along with an aptitude for and ability to learn new systems quickly.
Key responsibilities will include:
- PO creation
- Process and manage Purchase Requests
- Maintain nominal/VAT/asset code records
- Manage order lead times & goods received
- Maintain Supplier database - price lists, discounts, points of contact
- Maintain frequently purchased asset database for stock replenishment and order frequency
- Price checking in marketplace to ensure value
- Confirming billing information
- POD management
- Manage and file Customs Documents from Customers/Suppliers/Transport Providers/Revenue
- Manage transport bookings for imports to include confirming accuracy of paperwork
- Sign off Duty Payments & SAD's
- Monthly Stock Takes - Consumables, sale units, spare parts
- Warranty Parts ordering/claim management
Applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 2-3 years experience in a busy purchasing, procurement or operations role Proven experience managing multiple priorities and the ability to pivot with ease as required
- High level of attention to detail
- Proven ability to coordinate with others, multi-task and achieve win-win solution
- Demonstrated ability to perform accurate data processing
- Strong customer service focus and a professional approach
- Confident interpersonal & communication skills
- Eager to learn, absorb information quickly and be a positive support to your team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation offering a professional, friendly and inclusive culture. If you would like to be considered, please send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates. For further information please call Laura directly on 086 1409232.