Purchasing and Supply Chain Analyst
We are excited to be working with an established global manufacturer of engineering products to assist in the recruitment of a Purchasing and Supply Chain Analyst based at their Cavan site.
Reporting to Head of Procurement and Supply Chain, the role is key to utilising the ERP system to its potential, within the Procurement and Supply chain environment.
You will lead the co-ordination, process management, reporting and quality management of all Procurement and Supply Chain processes.
The role offers a great opportunity to gain experience and exposure to our global Procurement function and processes, while working with a wide range of people and disciplines.
As the Purchasing and Supply Chain Analyst your duties will involve:
- Delivery of SAP planning and forecasting processes which drive excellent procurement practices.
- Own full SAP utilization of Procurement and Supply Chain processes, while driving continuous improvement in all areas, including planning, forecasting and inventory management.
- Review, evaluate and recommend key planning attributes within SAP during the product lifecycle.
- Introduce and own inventory management, reporting and analysis.
- Represent plant Procurement team on the clients Master Data projects.
- Procurement representative and lead on SAP role out teams throughout the group.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgeting and ongoing tracking.
- Maintain and own Procurement compliance Policy and control documents and procedures.
- Lead ongoing data accuracy review with Procurement and Logistic teams, driving continuous improvement.
- Assist in development of new reports to support the team.
- Assist team in all areas of Procurement and Supply Chain when and where required.
- Assist with development of and the monthly preparation of KPIs.
The ideal Purchasing and Supply Chain Analyst will have:
- Bachelors degree in Business/Finance/IT or equivalent preferred, with a proven ability for excellence in numeracy and strong attention to detail.
- 2 years minimum experience working in a Procurement, Supply Chain and Inventory role.
- Proven track record in SAP Procurement with an ability to introduce change.
- Advanced understanding of Procurement and Supply chain SAP functionality.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively in a cross-functional environment
- Energetic and flexible - capable to meet deadlines and ad-hoc requests. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Experience working with Enterprise, Resourcing and Planning (ERP) Systems - SAP a distinct advantage
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 4.30pm OR 9am - 5.30pm
- Excellent salary
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.