An exciting opportunity for a Purchasing Assistant to join an established employer at an exciting time of expansion. In this brand new position you will report to the Senior Buyer and assist in the smooth running of the purchasing department. Main duties will include;
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Company purchasing system.
- Updating the purchasing system with new suppliers and updating price agreements.
- Price checking invoices against purchase orders.
- Assisting with raising credit queries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Assisting with compiling comparisons on material procurement.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- Undertaking any other duties as allocated.
- 2 years experience in a similar position
- Experience within the construction industry would be desirable
- Excellent Excel skills
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care