|Published||10 days ago|
Staffline recruitment are working in partnership with our client a manufacturing company based in Toomebridge, who through expansion require a permanent PURCHASING CLERK/Administrator
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Have attention to detail? This could be your next move!
Salary: £24500 - £26000 depending on skills and experience
- Ordering of Goods for Tile Factory - consumables, raw materials & updating Management on spending.
- Manage the receipt and checking in of goods and matching invoices to orders, recording orders and invoices on system.
- Act as a key point of contact between external companies and different departments within Northstone.
- Some admin support in the processing of wages of weekly paid -calculating hours worked, tracking holidays, sending new start paperwork to relevant department.
- Assisting in stock counts of stores- Tiles/ PPE/ Consumables
- Aiding Accounts and H & S department in the opening of new accounts for companies/ contractors.
- Minute taking at meetings and distribute actions/ next steps from these meetings.
- General office duties including filing, updating, scanning, copying, email queries and answering phones.
- At least 1- 2 years previous experience in a similar role in a fast paced environment.
- Must have excellent IT skills - proficient in the use of Excel as a large volume of work will be computer based.
- Experience in the use of Financial Accounting Software
Excellent company benefits:
- Health Compensation Plan
- 30 Days Holiday per Annum
- Pension Scheme Membership with company contribution
- CRH Share Scheme
- Company Occupational Health
- Family Friendly Policies
To find out more about this amazing permanent opportunity call Katrina Marron at staffline 07425623023 or 028 25 642699 email firstname.lastname@example.org