Purchasing Administrator Role available in Enniskillen.
Permanent fulltime opportunity
Hours of work : 8am-4pm / 9am-5pm
Salary : £25,000
- Process purchase requests for, services, goods and equipment in line with the procurement process.
- Ensure timely posting of goods/services receipts to SAP system.
- Develop effective working relationships with new & existing suppliers.
- Negotiate prices for all services, goods and equipment.
- Manage & co-ordinate the delivery of goods to site & ensure Lead times are being adhered to.
- Maintain and update data relating to suppliers, deliveries and material availability.
- Carry out weekly/monthly stock count activities as required.
- Creation and management of control techniques to manage the purchasing process.
- Review forecasting and monitor stock levels accordingly.
- Responsible to update unit prices on EFI/Radius system on monthly basis in line with supplier price lists.
- Compile data to allow weekly/monthly report tracking on variable costs.
- Support the Planning/Estimator function with information on material availability and pricing as requested to aid with accurate customer pricing.
- Support Group Procurement in line with the site strategy.
- Support the accounts team with processing of invoices & price discrepancies.
- Process and manage supplier complaints in line with Quality procedures.
- Ad hoc admin duties and assistance in project work.
- Any other as required by your Line Manager or for the needs of the business
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.