Salary depending on experience
An excellent opportunity for a Purchasing Co-ordinator to join a leading manufacturing company based in Co. Antrim. Reporting to the senior buyer main duties will include:
- Updating the purchasing system with new suppliers and updating price agreements.
- Price checking invoices against purchase orders.
- Sourcing suppliers
- Placing orders
- Price negotiation
- Assisting with raising credit queries and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain Integrated Management System (IMS) requirements, procedures and policies.
- Recent experience in a similar role
- Experience of maintaining manual and computerised files
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call on 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care