Staffline Recruitment currently have an opportunity for a Purchasing Officer on behalf of our client based in Cavan.
We are looking for a purchasing Officer who is driven and ambitious, has excellent communication and organisation skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with Accountants to support month end on a timely basis.
- Issue PO's according to Purchasing Authority Matrix.
- Monitor spend in relation to approved Capex budgets.
- Work closely with management to ensure proper planning of material requirements and smooth flow of raw materials for production of the Group.
- Place orders and ensure delivery on a timely basis.
- Check delivery dockets and invoices to orders placed and follow up on any queries.
- Source alternative, competitive suppliers.
- Ensure accurate coding of all purchases to the correct nominals, projects and identify capex as necessary.
- Assist in other aspects of the Accounts Department as needed.
- A minimum of 3 years procurement experience
- 3rd Level Degree in Business/Commerce or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent organisational skills
If you have any interest in this role please apply now.