Staffline are delighted to be recruiting the following position for one of Europe's leading agribusiness organisations in South Tipperary. We are inviting applications for the role of Quality Assurance Assistant with the ideal candidtae possessing 2+ years in a QA role, relevant qualification in Food Science or similiar and have excellent attention to detail.
- Compliance with the food safety requirements set by both the company and regulatory authorities.
- Assisting in the overall management of the food safety & quality management system at the site.
- Reporting to senior management any specific breakdown in the food safety & quality management system.
- Aid with the maintenance of the HACCP based system on site.
- Aid with the maintenance of standards on site such as BRC, Bord Bia etc.
- Internal Audits.
- Perform daily product testing / verification audits.
- Operating to prescribed protocols as set out under the standard operation procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Educated in a food related discipline however, closely related disciplines may be considered.
- Knowledge of HACCP, INternal auditing, BRC
- Previous experience in a Food Production facility preffered but not essential.
- Skilled in computer use - Excel, Word, Powerpoint